Hakob Andreasyan, CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, has received the Tigran Mets medal for his role in establishing the Armenian financial banking system and sustainably developing ACBA in a brief amount of time.
"In recent years, thanks to Hakob Andreasyan and ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank’s professional team, the bank has strengthened its position in the RA financial-banking system," Samvel Chzmachian, president of the Union of Banks of Armenia, said in a press release. "I am sure that in the coming years, Hakob Andreasyan will receive new awards and lead the bank to new achievements. ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank constantly provides new and considerable financial flows, which are directed at the development of local agriculture and SMEs.”
Chzmachian, Andreasyan said that the recipient of the award is the bank’s team, as a thank-you for its efforts the bank sustains its leading position and achieves higher points in development.
“I agree with you that ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE bank is really a system-creating bank,"
Andreasyan said. "We are sure that the resources provided to agricultural and small business sectors really serve to the development and growth of the citizens’ welfare.".
Andreasyan received the medal recently at the bank's headquarters, according to the release.
The Tigran Mets medal is named after Tigranes the Great, an Armenian king in the first century B.C. and is given to people in leadership positions for exceptional service to Armenia.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank ?
Next time we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!