Eurasian Development Bank (EDB) and the Roscongress Foundation recently signed an agreement to establish and develop cooperation to streamline access to financing.
The agreement was signed at the Russian Investment Forum in Sochi, Russia, according to a press release on the EDB website. Both parties will share analytical, statistical and legal information and work on models to develop financially worthwhile projects.
EDB is an international bank founded by Russia and Kazakhstan 11 years ago. Member states of the Bank include Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Russia and Tajikistan.
The Roscongress Foundation was founded 10 years ago to help boost Russia’s economic potential by setting up special events.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Eurasian Development Bank ?
Next time we write about Eurasian Development Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!