Baltic International Bank recently launched a new look and homepage in alignment with its new business strategy based on environmental, social and governance criteria.
"Our goal is to make investments and give the opportunity to our customers to pass their wealth down to the next generations in an environmentally friendly manner by investing in the promising production of renewable energy in Europe as well as in other projects ensuring that new generation technologies are implemented in our daily life,"
Ilona Gulcaka, chairperson of the management board, said in a press release. "While actively implementing the bank’s business strategy focused on sustainable investments, we are not only developing new products and services but have created a new, contemporary visual identity fulfilling the Bank’s strategy as well as a new homepage on the internet. We are proud of being able to constantly enhance the solutions and opportunities that we offer to our customers."
The bank chose "green gold" for the color of its new trademark, noting its sustainable and environmentally friendly investment solutions.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Baltic International Bank - Ukraine ?
Next time we write about Baltic International Bank - Ukraine, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech