Promsvyazbank (PSB) won the Mortgage of the Year award through Banki.ru, Russia's internet banking resource.
PSB offers a mortgage allowing the incomes of up to four family members to be considered when a family requests a mortgage loan. Loan amounts can also be prepaid without any fees.The minimum interest rate for mortgages on the secondary market is 12 percent
"The advantages of buying an apartment in the secondary market do this credit is attractive to customers," Eugene Dmitriev, head of PSB's retail banking department, said in a press release. "The Bank regularly improves the conditions of the rates for customers, offering new opportunities. For example, we launched a program allowing to issue credit without documentary proof of income and employment."
Dmitriev expressed gratitude for the award in a post on the bank's website and said the bank plans to offer even more mortgage options in the future.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Promsvyazbank - Russia ?
Next time we write about Promsvyazbank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation