A consortium consisting of KPMG Tanacsado, KPMG Belarus, the Hungarian law firm Oppenheim and Belarusian law firm Stepanovski, Papakul and Partners has been formed to sell minority stake in Belarusbank and help set up a plan for the next few years.
The consortium was commissioned by the Belarus government.
The full project entails creating a development strategy for the bank for the next three years and selling up to 25 percent of the bank's shares to a foreign investor.
The bank has been cooperating with international advisory companies. Last year, consultants made an assessment of the bank's assets, allowing it to enhance its operational sustainability. Other recommendations have been put in place by the bank.
KPMG's plan is expected to maximize the value of every share in the bank.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belarus Bank ?
Next time we write about Belarus Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation