Russian Standard Bank and MasterCard have teamed up to offer a Valentine's Day contest that offers 20 winners money for a romantic getaway.
The contest operates like a quest, with participants completing seven tasks. Tasks are revealed one at a time, upon completion of the previous task. All transactions that are part of the quest must be made on a MasterCard issued by Russian Standard Bank.
In order to participate, cards must be activated before Feb. 11 in order to complete tasks by Valentine's Day. All tasks are related to the Feb. 14 holiday.
Twenty winners will be chosen, winning $1,717.24 to buy gifts, go on a romantic vacation or out to a nice dinner.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Russian Standard Bank ?
Next time we write about Russian Standard Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation