Italian banking group Intesa Sanpaolo is one of the top 20 most sustainable companies in the world, as rated by Canadian magazine Corporate Knights.
Awards were issued for sustainability at the World Economic Forum last month in Davos.
Corporate Knights reviewed nearly 5,000 companies before determining the top firms. It placed special focus on corporate policy on environmental protection, sustainable development, wages, innovation and transparency, among other factors.
"Belonging to the 20 most sustainable companies in the world confirms the appropriate recognition of our far-reaching commitment to environmental protection, innovation, transparency and personnel groups,"
Carlo Messina, general director of Intesa Sanpaolo, said. "The concept of sustainable development concerns every activity of our group, social and environmental sustainability and long-term financial stability. We accept this prestigious award, which motivates us to continue along our chosen path and continually improve our performance in sustainable development."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pravex Baank - Ukraine ?
Next time we write about Pravex Baank - Ukraine, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation