ProCredit Bank in Georgia now offers customers contactless cards and pay stickers that allow for fast, easy payments while shopping.
The new Visa Classic/Electron debit cards offer a contactless purchase/payment feature, allowing customers to pay three times faster than with any other type of credit or debit card. Contactless Visa business cards are also available for business clients.
Convenient pay stickers are available for bank customers. These small card stickers can be attached to any item, such as a cellphone, then placed in front of a POS terminal to make a payment instead of using an actual credit or debit card. In order to use a pay sticker, a customer must also have a ProCredit Bank plastic card.
Purchases of up to $18.59 made with contactless cards or pay stickers can be made without entering a PIN on the payment device; a PIN will be required for larger purchases. A fee of GEL $7.44 is added for using a pay sticker.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia ?
Next time we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech