ProCredit Bank in Georgia now offers customers contactless cards and pay stickers that allow for fast, easy payments while shopping.
The new Visa Classic/Electron debit cards offer a contactless purchase/payment feature, allowing customers to pay three times faster than with any other type of credit or debit card. Contactless Visa business cards are also available for business clients.
Convenient pay stickers are available for bank customers. These small card stickers can be attached to any item, such as a cellphone, then placed in front of a POS terminal to make a payment instead of using an actual credit or debit card. In order to use a pay sticker, a customer must also have a ProCredit Bank plastic card.
Purchases of up to $18.59 made with contactless cards or pay stickers can be made without entering a PIN on the payment device; a PIN will be required for larger purchases. A fee of GEL $7.44 is added for using a pay sticker.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia ?
Next time we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays