ProCredit Bank in Georgia now offers customers contactless cards and pay stickers that allow for fast, easy payments while shopping.
The new Visa Classic/Electron debit cards offer a contactless purchase/payment feature, allowing customers to pay three times faster than with any other type of credit or debit card. Contactless Visa business cards are also available for business clients.
Convenient pay stickers are available for bank customers. These small card stickers can be attached to any item, such as a cellphone, then placed in front of a POS terminal to make a payment instead of using an actual credit or debit card. In order to use a pay sticker, a customer must also have a ProCredit Bank plastic card.
Purchases of up to $18.59 made with contactless cards or pay stickers can be made without entering a PIN on the payment device; a PIN will be required for larger purchases. A fee of GEL $7.44 is added for using a pay sticker.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia ?
Next time we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business