ProCredit Bank in Georgia now offers customers contactless cards and pay stickers that allow for fast, easy payments while shopping.
The new Visa Classic/Electron debit cards offer a contactless purchase/payment feature, allowing customers to pay three times faster than with any other type of credit or debit card. Contactless Visa business cards are also available for business clients.
Convenient pay stickers are available for bank customers. These small card stickers can be attached to any item, such as a cellphone, then placed in front of a POS terminal to make a payment instead of using an actual credit or debit card. In order to use a pay sticker, a customer must also have a ProCredit Bank plastic card.
Purchases of up to $18.59 made with contactless cards or pay stickers can be made without entering a PIN on the payment device; a PIN will be required for larger purchases. A fee of GEL $7.44 is added for using a pay sticker.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia ?
Next time we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank