ProCredit Bank in Georgia now offers customers contactless cards and pay stickers that allow for fast, easy payments while shopping.
The new Visa Classic/Electron debit cards offer a contactless purchase/payment feature, allowing customers to pay three times faster than with any other type of credit or debit card. Contactless Visa business cards are also available for business clients.
Convenient pay stickers are available for bank customers. These small card stickers can be attached to any item, such as a cellphone, then placed in front of a POS terminal to make a payment instead of using an actual credit or debit card. In order to use a pay sticker, a customer must also have a ProCredit Bank plastic card.
Purchases of up to $18.59 made with contactless cards or pay stickers can be made without entering a PIN on the payment device; a PIN will be required for larger purchases. A fee of GEL $7.44 is added for using a pay sticker.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia ?
Next time we write about ProCredit Bank, Georgia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar