ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, one of Armenia's largest banks, recently opened its 59th branch.
The new branch, on Mashtots in the Armavir region, is outfitted with the latest technologies available to banking customers and will serve the provinces of Armavir and Aragatsotn, as well as nearby communities.
Besides the usual banking transactions, customers will be able to pay utility, cellphone and internet service bills. For a limited time, the bank will not charge fees for use of its terminals. It also is offering special rates until March 31.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank ?
Next time we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors