ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, one of Armenia's largest banks, recently opened its 59th branch.
The new branch, on Mashtots in the Armavir region, is outfitted with the latest technologies available to banking customers and will serve the provinces of Armavir and Aragatsotn, as well as nearby communities.
Besides the usual banking transactions, customers will be able to pay utility, cellphone and internet service bills. For a limited time, the bank will not charge fees for use of its terminals. It also is offering special rates until March 31.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank ?
Next time we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Jamaica
- MOBIAS BANCA - MOLDOVA: #NoCashIsCool
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB climate survey - Most French people say climate change will not help the economy
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: $2.5 Million ADB Grant to Help Strengthen Economic Management in Kiribati
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The state expenditure and financial accountability (PEFA) assessment continues at local self-government level
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on the Sixth Review of Mongolia's Extended Fund Facility
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards