ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, one of Armenia's largest banks, recently opened its 59th branch.
The new branch, on Mashtots in the Armavir region, is outfitted with the latest technologies available to banking customers and will serve the provinces of Armavir and Aragatsotn, as well as nearby communities.
Besides the usual banking transactions, customers will be able to pay utility, cellphone and internet service bills. For a limited time, the bank will not charge fees for use of its terminals. It also is offering special rates until March 31.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank ?
Next time we write about ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar