The Development Bank of the Republic of Belarus (DBRB) was recognized by the Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific (ADFIAP) Sunday.
During the 38th Annual Meeting of the ADFIAP in Nha Trang, Vietnam, the bank was recognized as having the top annual report and received an award for the best website. Additional recognition was given to DBRB's school bus project that allows children in rural areas of the country to have transportation and access to education in more urban areas.
A delegation from Belarus was present at the meeting and
Chairman Sergei Rumas gave a presentation on the bank's performance and partook in meetings with potential partners for bilateral cooperation.
The ADFIAP consists of 131 financial institutions and banks from 45 countries. It was founded in 1976 and has since become an important network for development focused banks and other groups. Countries represented included Canada, Germany, Japan, Russia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Government of Belarus ?
Next time we write about Government of Belarus, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar