Rosbank said Friday that banking information website Banki.ru rated it among the top five banks in the Russian Federation in terms of auto loan lending.
The study took into consideration the volume and overall cost of the loans, the arrears level of the loans and the volume and cost each financial institution lent out.
Rosbank's auto loan portfolio amounted to approximately $1.21 billion to retail customers as of Jan. 1, 2015. The bank said that overall, auto loans amounted to approximately $2.93 billion.
A total of 51 financial institutions and banks were surveyed in the study. Across the entire sector, auto loans were reported at approximately $14.7 billion as of Jan. 1 of this year.
Rosbank was ranked in fifth overall in the ranking. The No. 1 ranked bank was Group of Sberbank of Russia with approximately $2.94 billion; followed by VTB 24 with approximately $2.4 billion; Rusfinance with approximately $1.7 billion; and Unicredit Bank with approximately $1.5 billion.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank "Became a Santa" for the Children of Artsvashen
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Information on the work of the bank from December 31, 2019 to January 8, 2020
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Raiffeisenbank: New Year eager to donate to charity
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Increases Support to Agribusiness in Ukraine
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Eurasian Development Bank has collected applications for the issue of short-term bonds in rubles in the amount of 3 billion rubles
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, XacBank Sign Private Sector Loan to Support MSMEs in Mongolia
- ARTSAKHBANK - ARMENIA: Job Announcement
- GOVERNMENT OF UZBEKISTAN: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan held a regional training on reforms in the field of public procurement