Rosbank said Friday that banking information website Banki.ru rated it among the top five banks in the Russian Federation in terms of auto loan lending.
The study took into consideration the volume and overall cost of the loans, the arrears level of the loans and the volume and cost each financial institution lent out.
Rosbank's auto loan portfolio amounted to approximately $1.21 billion to retail customers as of Jan. 1, 2015. The bank said that overall, auto loans amounted to approximately $2.93 billion.
A total of 51 financial institutions and banks were surveyed in the study. Across the entire sector, auto loans were reported at approximately $14.7 billion as of Jan. 1 of this year.
Rosbank was ranked in fifth overall in the ranking. The No. 1 ranked bank was Group of Sberbank of Russia with approximately $2.94 billion; followed by VTB 24 with approximately $2.4 billion; Rusfinance with approximately $1.7 billion; and Unicredit Bank with approximately $1.5 billion.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about RosBank - Russia ?
Next time we write about RosBank - Russia, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso