The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) said Wednesday that Vadym Myroniuk has been appointed to direct its internal audit department.
Myroniuk has spent his entire professional career in the banking industry, working with Pravex Bank, UkrSibbank and most recently serving as a project leader for NBU's Office for Banking System Strategy and Reform.
"I hope that Vadym Myronyuk's long-term experience in the banking sector and the knowledge he has gained throughout his career will contribute to making audits and an assessment of the efficiency of the internal control framework more efficient and effective, and improving the quality of guidelines as to how to remedy the existing imbalances in the regulator's performance," NBU Governor Valeriia Gontareva said.
Myroniuk earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from the International Relations Institute of Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University and the City University Business School in London. He
earned his doctorate in economics in 2005 and is fluent in English and French.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar