The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) said Wednesday that Vadym Myroniuk has been appointed to direct its internal audit department.
Myroniuk has spent his entire professional career in the banking industry, working with Pravex Bank, UkrSibbank and most recently serving as a project leader for NBU's Office for Banking System Strategy and Reform.
"I hope that Vadym Myronyuk's long-term experience in the banking sector and the knowledge he has gained throughout his career will contribute to making audits and an assessment of the efficiency of the internal control framework more efficient and effective, and improving the quality of guidelines as to how to remedy the existing imbalances in the regulator's performance," NBU Governor Valeriia Gontareva said.
Myroniuk earned his bachelor's and master's degrees from the International Relations Institute of Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University and the City University Business School in London. He
earned his doctorate in economics in 2005 and is fluent in English and French.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech