UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group said Tuesday it was able to collect approximately $15,238 through its Silver Coin fundraising program to aid education programs for Ukraine children with Down syndrome.
The funding will be used to create a valid learning environment for children with this condition and to train teachers on how to properly teach and manage these classrooms. Some of the funding will also be used for family support and to provide families with access to qualified psychological, medical and educational services and professionals.
"It's nice that Silver Coin supports both bank employees and customers. They can often hear words of gratitude for the opportunity to contribute to the support of children with Down syndrome," BNP Paribas Group
Deputy Chairman of Retail Business
Konstantin Lezhnin said. "The results of the action ... the charity has become a real trend in Ukraine."
BNP Paribas Group
has donated approximately $1.38 million over the past six years to Down syndrome programs.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy