The Bank of Moscow has updated the BМmobile application for smartphones, with more than 200 new suppliers offering services in various regions of the Russian Federation, increased limits for transactions and improved usability.
BМmobile users will be able to not only to make a transfer from one card to another, but also pay bills for housing and communal services, replenish mobile phone accounts, transfer money to their electronic purse, and pay for internet, satellite TV and telephone service.
Muscovites will also be able to pay for their children's school meals via BМmobile.
The updated version of BМmobile ensures support of the MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa technology, which significantly simplifies the process of card registration and guarantees transactions security. In addition, the limits for payments for services and transfers from one card to another have been significantly increased.
"While working on the new version of BMobile payment service, we were first of all guided by the evaluation and comments of our customers," Maksim Patrin, the vice-president of the bank, said. "We added the most demanded services and increased limits for transactions. Our further plans are aimed at the tuning of the service up to the most recent market trends and at the implementation of a mobile bank for the clients of the Bank of Moscow."
The mobile application can be used by a cardholder of any Russian bank on any device that has access to the internet.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar