A new exhibition featuring works from the Art Collection of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey will be held Sept. 4-30 in Kazan, Tatarstan, at the Khazine National Art Gallery in the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The opening ceremony of the exhibition, titled "Aesthetic Attitude and Creative Thinking in Contemporary Turkish Painting," will take place on Sept. 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Among those present will be President of the Republic of Tatarstan H.E. Rustam Minnikhanov, Minister of Economy of the Republic of Turkey Zafer Çağlayan, Chairman of the National Bank of the Republic of Tatarstan Evgeny Borisovich Bogachev, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey Necati Şahin, Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Kazan Sabri Tunç Angılı and Director of the Khazine National Art Gallery Rozaliya Mirgalimovna.
The exhibition will be located inside Entrance 3.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation