UniCredit Bank announced recently that it has signed definitive agreements with BNP Paribas on the sale of the bank's 81.4 percent majority stake in DAB Bank.
The terms and conditions of the transaction were outlined in a joint understanding that was finalized on July 31 and subsequently approved by UniCredit Bank's supervisory board.
The transaction is still subject to the approval of relevant authorities.
BNP Paribas has said it intends to execute a public takeover of DAB Bank through a German subsidiary for a consideration of $6.40 per share, as agreed with UniCreditBank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies