ArmBusinessBank held an opening ceremony for a new bank branch in Gavar in Armenia's Gegharkunik region over the weekend.
The ceremony--attended by ArmBusinessBank Executive Board Chairman Arsen Mikayelyan, as well as other bank executive and the deputy governor of the Gegharkunik region--marked the opening of the bank's second branch in the region and 33rd branch overall, according to a bank press release.
The opening of the new Gavar branch makes various loan products, faster international money transfer systems, and a host of term deposits and other bank facilities accessible to customers in the region.
"Every possible facility has been arranged for the safety and comfort of our employees and customers, while the rates and quality of service will satisfy all customers of Gavar branch," Mikayelyan said.
ArmBusinessBank stresses the importance of quality banking services as a means of contributing to Armenian economic development.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation