ArmBusinessBank held an opening ceremony for a new bank branch in Gavar in Armenia's Gegharkunik region over the weekend.
The ceremony--attended by ArmBusinessBank Executive Board Chairman Arsen Mikayelyan, as well as other bank executive and the deputy governor of the Gegharkunik region--marked the opening of the bank's second branch in the region and 33rd branch overall, according to a bank press release.
The opening of the new Gavar branch makes various loan products, faster international money transfer systems, and a host of term deposits and other bank facilities accessible to customers in the region.
"Every possible facility has been arranged for the safety and comfort of our employees and customers, while the rates and quality of service will satisfy all customers of Gavar branch," Mikayelyan said.
ArmBusinessBank stresses the importance of quality banking services as a means of contributing to Armenian economic development.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!