India's Charge d'Affaires to Uzbekistan, Devinder Kumar Sharma, praised the country's foreign policy and economic development on Tuesday ahead of the 23rd anniversary of Uzbekistan's independence from the Soviet Union.
He said India values its ties with Uzbekistan, adding that the state visits between leaders of the two countries have helped to strengthen the strategic partnership, UzA reports.
"The intensity of collaboration between our countries has been expanding year by year," Kumar Sharma said, according to UzA. "Political, trade-economic, scientific and technological, social and cultural cooperation is consistently developing. The effective collaboration is being maintained in the fields such as information technologies, mining industry, energy, textile, agriculture and pharmaceuticals."
Kumar Sharma said that in addition to trade and economic interests, Uzbekistan and India also have similar outlooks on regional and international issues.
"Uzbekistan is attracting great attention of the world with its successful foreign policy and high development," Kumar Sharma said, UzA reports. "The practical efforts of President Islam Karimov on the settlement of disputes, differences and conflicts, which are occurring in various regions, in a peaceful way by means of political discussions should be precisely underlined. [The] country is assisting in the establishment of peace, reconstruction of infrastructure and development of economy of the neighboring country, Afghanistan. It is of utmost importance in the development of countries and in the development of Uzbek and Indian relations."
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: Green infrastructure development project continues in communities
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO reports net profit of EUR 688 million for Q2 2018
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmBusinessBank Reduces Interest Rates on Mortgage Loans
- ARMBUSINESSBANK - ARMENIA: ArmBusinessBank to Participate in "Peaceful Camp" Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank lowered interest rates for mortgage loans
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: More than half of Dutch companies are working to improve sustainability, but often lack expertise and time
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to acquire Societe Generale Private Banking NV in Belgium
- NATIONAL BANK OF MOLDOVA: The National Bank of Moldova has set the rates of capital dampers
- PROCREDIT BANK - ARMENIA: Investing in Cryptocurrency
- OSCHADBANK - UKRAINE: Sberbank's net profit for the first half of 2018 is UAH 108.4 million