India's Charge d'Affaires to Uzbekistan, Devinder Kumar Sharma, praised the country's foreign policy and economic development on Tuesday ahead of the 23rd anniversary of Uzbekistan's independence from the Soviet Union.
He said India values its ties with Uzbekistan, adding that the state visits between leaders of the two countries have helped to strengthen the strategic partnership, UzA reports.
"The intensity of collaboration between our countries has been expanding year by year," Kumar Sharma said, according to UzA. "Political, trade-economic, scientific and technological, social and cultural cooperation is consistently developing. The effective collaboration is being maintained in the fields such as information technologies, mining industry, energy, textile, agriculture and pharmaceuticals."
Kumar Sharma said that in addition to trade and economic interests, Uzbekistan and India also have similar outlooks on regional and international issues.
"Uzbekistan is attracting great attention of the world with its successful foreign policy and high development," Kumar Sharma said, UzA reports. "The practical efforts of President Islam Karimov on the settlement of disputes, differences and conflicts, which are occurring in various regions, in a peaceful way by means of political discussions should be precisely underlined. [The] country is assisting in the establishment of peace, reconstruction of infrastructure and development of economy of the neighboring country, Afghanistan. It is of utmost importance in the development of countries and in the development of Uzbek and Indian relations."
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues