Provisory implementation of the provision of the European Union's Association Agreement with Moldova will be accelerated to allow Moldova to obtain early benefits, according to European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighborhood Policy Stefan Fule.
Fule, speaking during a plenary session of the council on foreign relations for the Eastern Partnership in Brussels on July 22, said the EU will help Moldova face provocations through the provision of political support and technical and financial assistance, according to a press release.
"These measures are taken as reaction to evolution in the region and as reply to commercial restrictions imposed by Russia to Moldova," Fule said, adding that "the signing of the Association Agreement with EU is an historic moment, which opens another level of ties between the states."
The Association Agreement with the European Union was signed by Moldova on June 27. Under the procedures, the treaty must be ratified by the 28 EU member states and enters into force on the first day of the second month after the last ratification instrument is submitted.
Four member state parliaments--Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia--have ratified the agreement to date.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!