The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus announced that Foreign Affairs Minister Vladimir Makel participated in the Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting in Brussels on Tuesday.
Participants included Catherine Ashton, the high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy, and Stefan Fulle, the European commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy.
The meeting focused on implementation of the EaP after the 2013 Vilnius Summit and prospects for its future development. Participants also discussed preparations for the next summit to be held in Riga next May.
Makel outlined Belarus' approach to its relations with the EU and role in the EaP .
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC