The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus announced that Foreign Affairs Minister Vladimir Makel participated in the Eastern Partnership ministerial meeting in Brussels on Tuesday.
Participants included Catherine Ashton, the high representative of the European Union for foreign affairs and security policy, and Stefan Fulle, the European commissioner for enlargement and European neighborhood policy.
The meeting focused on implementation of the EaP after the 2013 Vilnius Summit and prospects for its future development. Participants also discussed preparations for the next summit to be held in Riga next May.
Makel outlined Belarus' approach to its relations with the EU and role in the EaP .
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies