Moldova is eager to lift trade economic barriers with Belarus, according to Moldovan Economy Minister Adrian Candu.
Candu made his remarks at a meeting last week with a Belarusian delegation that arrived in Chisinau to take part in bilateral consultations, BelTA reports.
The two sides addressed market access for Belarusian goods, technical barriers, approval of conformity certificates and other measures.
Candu also said there are opportunities for cooperation in developing industrial parks and free economic zones, according to BelTA.
Both parties agreed to hold the next session of the bilateral commission for trade and economic cooperation in Minsk from October 24-25.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC