Moldova is eager to lift trade economic barriers with Belarus, according to Moldovan Economy Minister Adrian Candu.
Candu made his remarks at a meeting last week with a Belarusian delegation that arrived in Chisinau to take part in bilateral consultations, BelTA reports.
The two sides addressed market access for Belarusian goods, technical barriers, approval of conformity certificates and other measures.
Candu also said there are opportunities for cooperation in developing industrial parks and free economic zones, according to BelTA.
Both parties agreed to hold the next session of the bilateral commission for trade and economic cooperation in Minsk from October 24-25.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies