The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank's board of governors recently appointed Ihsan Ugur Delikanli as its new president.
Delikanli, who began his term on July 16, will serve for a four-year period. He replaced Andrey Kondakov, who served since July 2010, according to a press release.
Delikanli begin his financial sector career in 1992 as a bank auditor at the Undersecretariat of Treasury of the Republic of Turkey. He was named the head of the regulations department in the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency of Turkey in 2005 before being appointed vice president to the agency in 2009. He moved to the private sector in 2012, joining Turkish investment bank Atkif Bank as its executive vice president.
Delikanli earned a master's degree in financial management at the University of Exeter in the U.K. and a doctorate in accounting and finance.
The international Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, supports economic development and regional cooperation through the provision of loans, credit lines, equity and guarantees for projects and trade financing in both the public and private sectors of its member countries.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies