The Belarusian Innovative Foundation is going to draw on China's expertise and knowledge in financing venture projects.
Yuri Lukashevich, aide to the chairman of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technology, said it plans to find experts to promote the Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park, BelTA reports.
Lukashevich said Belarus will soon discuss the establishment of a Belarusian-Chinese venture foundation with Chinese venture companies and banks.
He also said that during a recent visit to China, a Belarusian delegation took part in the 11th session of the Belarusian-Chinese intergovernmental commission for cooperation in science and technologies, as well as the Harbin international forum of scientific and technical cooperation, according to BelTA.
During the visit, the committee and the department for science and technology of the Heilongjiang Provincial People's Government signed an agreement of cooperation in science and technologies, including information technologies, bio-pharmaceutics, new materials and energy conservation.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies