The Belarusian Innovative Foundation is going to draw on China's expertise and knowledge in financing venture projects.
Yuri Lukashevich, aide to the chairman of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technology, said it plans to find experts to promote the Chinese-Belarusian Industrial Park, BelTA reports.
Lukashevich said Belarus will soon discuss the establishment of a Belarusian-Chinese venture foundation with Chinese venture companies and banks.
He also said that during a recent visit to China, a Belarusian delegation took part in the 11th session of the Belarusian-Chinese intergovernmental commission for cooperation in science and technologies, as well as the Harbin international forum of scientific and technical cooperation, according to BelTA.
During the visit, the committee and the department for science and technology of the Heilongjiang Provincial People's Government signed an agreement of cooperation in science and technologies, including information technologies, bio-pharmaceutics, new materials and energy conservation.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership