Finnish Prime Minister Alexander Stubb called the recent singing of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement a powerful incentive to attract Finnish investment in Ukraine's economy.
Stubb made his announcement at a recent meeting with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Brussels, Ukrinform reports.
"The Finnish prime minister welcomed the signing of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU that will be a powerful incentive for attracting Finnish investment in the Ukrainian economy," Stubb's press office said, according to Ukrinform.
Additionally, Stubb supported Poroshenko's peace initiatives that aim to provide opportunities to address the eastern Ukraine situation.
Poroshenko congratulated Stubb on his appointment as Finnish prime minister and extended an invitation to visit Ukraine, Ukrinform reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar