Officials from Belarus and Chile are working together to bolster trade and economic relations between their two countries.
Belarusian Ambassador Igor Petrishenko and a Chilean Foreign Ministry delegation discussed bilateral ties during the latter's visit to Moscow last week, BelTA reports.
"During the meeting the parties specifically discussed the bilateral trade and economic cooperation," the press service of the Belarusian diplomatic mission said, according to BelTA. "The parties had a meaningful exchange of views on possible steps to intensify Belarusian-Chilean cooperation in this area. In this connection, particular attention was paid to the need to develop the necessary legal framework of bilateral relations."
The Chilean delegation was led by Andrew Rebolledo, the director of the general directorate of international economic relations at the Chilean Foreign Ministry, and Chilean Ambassador Juan Eduardo Eguiguren Guzman.
Belarus and Chile established diplomatic relations in January 1992. Bilateral trade last year amounted to $25.3 million, $4.8 million of which was Belarusian exports, BelTA reports.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy