The production of crude steel by the Commonwealth of Independent States increased by approximately two percent year-on-year in May.
Citing data published by the World Steel Association, Scrap Monster reported that Kazakhstan produced 310,000 tons of crude steel, up by 12.6 percent; Moldova recorded 45,000 tons steel output during the month; crude steel production by Russia was up 0.6 percent to 6.053 million tons this May; and Ukraine's total crude steel output increased by 2.2 percent to reach 2.818 million tons.
However, Uzbekistan's crude steel output dropped slightly by 0.2 percent during May this year, and production by Belarus was down marginally by 0.8 percent to 230,000 tons.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy