The Eurasian Development Bank (EDB)--a Russian-Kazakh financial institution founded in 2006--signed an agreement on Tuesday to serve as a mandated lead arranger for an $85 million syndicated loan to Belinvest, the Belarusian Bank for Development and Reconstruction.
In addition to the EDB, Novikombank, AlfaBank, Globex Bank, MDM Bank, Credit Bank of Moscow, Zenith Bank and Baltikums Bank took part in arranging the loan.
The EDB's funds will be used to finance export-import trade between Belarus and Russia.
Belinvestbank was established in 2001 after the merger of Belbusinessbank and the Belarusian Bank for Development. Since the bank began working with Belarus in 2010, it has financed export and import transactions as well as projects for small-and medium-sized enterprises worth more than $180 million.
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB has allocated US $ 78 million to improve sections of regional roads in the Kyrgyz Republic
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank Participates in Expo Dedicated to "International Day of Savings"
- ARMSWISSBANK - ARMENIA: ARMSWISSBANK CJSC Made a Payment of AMSWISB23ER3 Corporate Coupon Bond
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank will pay 50 children for rehabilitation courses
- AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN KAZAKHSTAN: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies: Strategic Management and Leadership programme - 4th - 8th March 2019 | London, UK
- AG BANK: AGBank has prepared 2 new campaigns for its valuable customers
- THE WORLD BANK: Jobs of the future require more investment in people
- VTB BANK - ARMENIA: VTB acquires Sarovbusinessbank
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia