The Eurasian Development Bank (EDB)--a Russian-Kazakh financial institution founded in 2006--signed an agreement on Tuesday to serve as a mandated lead arranger for an $85 million syndicated loan to Belinvest, the Belarusian Bank for Development and Reconstruction.
In addition to the EDB, Novikombank, AlfaBank, Globex Bank, MDM Bank, Credit Bank of Moscow, Zenith Bank and Baltikums Bank took part in arranging the loan.
The EDB's funds will be used to finance export-import trade between Belarus and Russia.
Belinvestbank was established in 2001 after the merger of Belbusinessbank and the Belarusian Bank for Development. Since the bank began working with Belarus in 2010, it has financed export and import transactions as well as projects for small-and medium-sized enterprises worth more than $180 million.
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business