Representatives from Belarus and Indonesia met in Minsk on Monday to discuss the status and prospects of developing trade and economic cooperation.
The meeting involved Andrei Grinkevich, the head of the Asia, Australia and Oceania department at the Foreign Ministry of Belarus, and Bahris Paseng, the head of Europe, Africa, Middle East cooperation for the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of Indonesia, BelTA reports.
Grinkevich and Paseng discussed the possibility of opening and expanding dialogue between the two countries.
Paseng led a delegation from Indonesia on a working visit to Belarus on Monday and Tuesday, according to BelTA.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation