Representatives from Belarus and Indonesia met in Minsk on Monday to discuss the status and prospects of developing trade and economic cooperation.
The meeting involved Andrei Grinkevich, the head of the Asia, Australia and Oceania department at the Foreign Ministry of Belarus, and Bahris Paseng, the head of Europe, Africa, Middle East cooperation for the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs of Indonesia, BelTA reports.
Grinkevich and Paseng discussed the possibility of opening and expanding dialogue between the two countries.
Paseng led a delegation from Indonesia on a working visit to Belarus on Monday and Tuesday, according to BelTA.
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On holding auctions on attracting funds by the Central Bank
- UNICREDIT - AZERBAIJAN: UniCredit launches first ETFs combining factor strategy with ESG criteria on European equities
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: AIIB, EBRD and BSTDB co-finance expansion of Turkey’s largest geothermal power plant
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Belarus wants to deepen economic ties with Latvia
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Open Government Partnership Initiative Working Group Holds Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso