The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan announced recently that it is preparing for the Caucasus Healthcare Infrastructure & Pharmaceutical Summit, which will be take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from June 18-19.
The summit, the biggest healthcare event of its kind in the region, will feature healthcare professionals, officials and businessmen interested in the development of the industry in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
It will be attended by a wide range of participants, including senior government officials, healthcare agencies and institutions, pharmaceutical companies, hospital/medical centers/clinics directors, healthcare infrastructure developers and architects and medical equipment suppliers.
The chamber said it also expects strong participation from IFIs, private equity companies and investors, banks, insurances, legal and consulting firms.
Panel discussions will include topics such as an overview of the healthcare sector in the Caucasus, the pharmaceutical market, the legal and regulatory environment, sustainable healthcare delivery services, new opportunities for the financial sector, and long-term opportunities for investors.
The chamber said there would several chances for networking within the framework of the summit.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies