The U.S. Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan announced recently that it is preparing for the Caucasus Healthcare Infrastructure & Pharmaceutical Summit, which will be take place in Tbilisi, Georgia, from June 18-19.
The summit, the biggest healthcare event of its kind in the region, will feature healthcare professionals, officials and businessmen interested in the development of the industry in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia.
It will be attended by a wide range of participants, including senior government officials, healthcare agencies and institutions, pharmaceutical companies, hospital/medical centers/clinics directors, healthcare infrastructure developers and architects and medical equipment suppliers.
The chamber said it also expects strong participation from IFIs, private equity companies and investors, banks, insurances, legal and consulting firms.
Panel discussions will include topics such as an overview of the healthcare sector in the Caucasus, the pharmaceutical market, the legal and regulatory environment, sustainable healthcare delivery services, new opportunities for the financial sector, and long-term opportunities for investors.
The chamber said there would several chances for networking within the framework of the summit.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC