The city of Minsk will host the first-ever Belarusian-Russian regional forum next month, drawing government officials and business and media leaders, along with officials from the Eurasian Economic Union, to discuss the developing agricultural center and food security.
Anatoly Rubinov, the speaker of the Belarusian council, will chair the event alongside Valentin Matviyenko, the speaker of the Russian council.
The forum, which will include presentations on Belarus' agricultural achievements and will be held in conjunction with the Belagro 2014 international exposition, is part of the Eurasian Economic Union and is an attempt to improve and accelerate the development of both country's economies. The parties will be pursuing improvements through the expansion of direct contact between businesses and agricultural entities in the two regions.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies