The World Free Zone Convention (WFZC) announced recently that it will hold an intensive two-day seminar on corporate taxation and transfer pricing in Amsterdam on June 24-25,
The program was developed in partnership with the International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation, which offers expertise, information and education on international tax.
The seminar, which is designed for officials from investment promotion agencies, development banks, zones and industrial parks, as well as site selection professionals and corporate executives, is based on visits to the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization in 2011 and 2012 and offers an opportunity to study cross-border tax efficient mechanisms and their impact on investment policies.
The WFZC monitors special economic zones in India, China and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North and South America, Russia and Central Asia and Europe and Africa.
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Staff Concludes Visit to Jamaica
- MOBIAS BANCA - MOLDOVA: #NoCashIsCool
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB climate survey - Most French people say climate change will not help the economy
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: $2.5 Million ADB Grant to Help Strengthen Economic Management in Kiribati
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The state expenditure and financial accountability (PEFA) assessment continues at local self-government level
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Reaches Staff-Level Agreement on the Sixth Review of Mongolia's Extended Fund Facility
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus E.Shestakov visits Colombia
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Pleasant news for BasisBank visa card holders
- BTA BANK - KAZAKHASTAN: JSC BTA Bank rating assignment
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Deifnes A Panel of Judges for the Climate Changemakers Awards