The World Free Zone Convention (WFZC) announced recently that it will hold an intensive two-day seminar on corporate taxation and transfer pricing in Amsterdam on June 24-25,
The program was developed in partnership with the International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation, which offers expertise, information and education on international tax.
The seminar, which is designed for officials from investment promotion agencies, development banks, zones and industrial parks, as well as site selection professionals and corporate executives, is based on visits to the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization in 2011 and 2012 and offers an opportunity to study cross-border tax efficient mechanisms and their impact on investment policies.
The WFZC monitors special economic zones in India, China and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North and South America, Russia and Central Asia and Europe and Africa.
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors