The World Free Zone Convention (WFZC) announced recently that it will hold an intensive two-day seminar on corporate taxation and transfer pricing in Amsterdam on June 24-25,
The program was developed in partnership with the International Bureau for Fiscal Documentation, which offers expertise, information and education on international tax.
The seminar, which is designed for officials from investment promotion agencies, development banks, zones and industrial parks, as well as site selection professionals and corporate executives, is based on visits to the World Customs Organization and the World Trade Organization in 2011 and 2012 and offers an opportunity to study cross-border tax efficient mechanisms and their impact on investment policies.
The WFZC monitors special economic zones in India, China and Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North and South America, Russia and Central Asia and Europe and Africa.
- THE WORLD BANK: Sri Lanka Has the Potential to More Than Double Its Exports to South Asia
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT: BSTDB launched a call for expression of interest for website design services
- SEB - UKRAINE: SEB joins finance- and sustainability board
- SOBINBANK - RUSSIA: New features of the DBO Bank-Client
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Anastasia Bushueva Appointed Chief Accountant - Director of Accounting and Reporting Department of Rosbank
- NIKOIL - RUSSIA: Bank URALSIB entered the Top 10 media ratings of Russian banks in August
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation