Uzbekistan recently launched an industrial fair to promote aviation, electronics and machine building at the Uzexpocenter in Tashkent.
The event, which was called the Complex for the Promotion of Machine Building, Electro-technical and Aviation Industry, Standardization of Goods, was held in accordance with a recently signed government resolution. Uzbekistan's Cabinet of Ministers signed the agreement, "On Measures to Arrange and Hold the International Industrial Fair and Cooperation Exchange in 2014," on February 24.
Uzbekistan's government seeks to increase the localization of finished goods production to develop the country's economy and reduce its dependence on imports. By introducting novel and more efficient technologies into the production process, Uzbekistan could create more competitive products and new jobs.
More than 130 enterprises, including the Tashkent Tractor Plant, the Tashkent Mechanical Engineering Factory, the Chirchikkishlokmash open stock company and the Modular Plant exhibited goods at the event.
Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. Rozukulov delivered the keynote speech at the opening ceremony.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!