The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) recently announced that Belarus and Georgia intend to expand cooperation in agriculture.
Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of BelCCI, met with a Georgian delegation in Minsk on Wednesday. He said Georgian relations with Belarus are developing quickly, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
The two sides discussed the expansion of exports from Belarus to Georgia, as well as plans to cooperate in manufacturing.
"Belarusian products, including agricultural ones, are famed in Georgia for their quality and affordable prices," Kakha Baindurashvili, the president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Georgia, said, according to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency. "Plans have been made to advance cooperation in civil engineering, finance, and agriculture."
BelCCI organized the meeting with the assistance of the Embassy of Georgia in Belarus and the Belarusian Foreign Ministry. Other representatives of the Belarusian side included Leonid Marinich, the Belarusian deputy agriculture and food minister, and representatives from 90 enterprises.
The Georgian side was also represented by David Natroshvili, the Georgian deputy agriculture minister, David Dzhalaganiya, the Georgian deputy foreign minister, and representatives from several businesses, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies