The Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BelCCI) recently announced that Belarus and Georgia intend to expand cooperation in agriculture.
Mikhail Myatlikov, the chairman of BelCCI, met with a Georgian delegation in Minsk on Wednesday. He said Georgian relations with Belarus are developing quickly, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
The two sides discussed the expansion of exports from Belarus to Georgia, as well as plans to cooperate in manufacturing.
"Belarusian products, including agricultural ones, are famed in Georgia for their quality and affordable prices," Kakha Baindurashvili, the president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Georgia, said, according to the Belarusian Telegraph Agency. "Plans have been made to advance cooperation in civil engineering, finance, and agriculture."
BelCCI organized the meeting with the assistance of the Embassy of Georgia in Belarus and the Belarusian Foreign Ministry. Other representatives of the Belarusian side included Leonid Marinich, the Belarusian deputy agriculture and food minister, and representatives from 90 enterprises.
The Georgian side was also represented by David Natroshvili, the Georgian deputy agriculture minister, David Dzhalaganiya, the Georgian deputy foreign minister, and representatives from several businesses, the Belarusian Telegraph Agency reports.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC