The Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) plans to relaunch its procurement process this year, which will include new pre-qualifications for goods and services required by the natural gas pipeline project.
The process for procuring goods and services in the areas of engineering procurement construction and supply contracts will be relaunched and a majority of suppliers will be requested to pre-qualify. The contracts will include onshore and offshore pipeline construction services, compressor stations and pipeline receiving terminal construction, AzerNews reports.
The relaunched supply contracts will be for the procurement of steel pipes, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and large diameter pipeline valves. TAP will manage the contracts directly. The pipeline will also guide the companies through the tender processes.
TAP was also selected as the main route for transporting gas from the Shah Deniz consortium to Europe in late June. The first gas sales to Georgia and Turkey will be targeted for late 2018.
TAP's shareholders include BP, the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Statoil, Fluxys, Total, E.ON and Axpo, Azernews reports.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership