The Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) plans to relaunch its procurement process this year, which will include new pre-qualifications for goods and services required by the natural gas pipeline project.
The process for procuring goods and services in the areas of engineering procurement construction and supply contracts will be relaunched and a majority of suppliers will be requested to pre-qualify. The contracts will include onshore and offshore pipeline construction services, compressor stations and pipeline receiving terminal construction, AzerNews reports.
The relaunched supply contracts will be for the procurement of steel pipes, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and large diameter pipeline valves. TAP will manage the contracts directly. The pipeline will also guide the companies through the tender processes.
TAP was also selected as the main route for transporting gas from the Shah Deniz consortium to Europe in late June. The first gas sales to Georgia and Turkey will be targeted for late 2018.
TAP's shareholders include BP, the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Statoil, Fluxys, Total, E.ON and Axpo, Azernews reports.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies