President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov held a meeting last week with the heads of the country's oil and gas complex.
The meeting included discussions of organizational issues and further development of the complex.
B. Atdaev, the chairman of the supreme control chamber, presented a report on the results of an inspection of the work conducted by the Ministry of the Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources and other refineries.
Officials also presented the results of the Turkmengaz state concern's oil and gas production for January through March. Oil and gas production was fulfilled up to 111 percent. The plan for gas condensate production was fulfilled up to 126 percent and the plan for liquified gas was fulfilled up to 108 percent.
There were several other presentations at the meeting, including information on drilling, gas pipeline construction, the involvement of students in the International Oil and Gas University, environmental issues and the production of synthetic oils.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies