President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov held a meeting last week with the heads of the country's oil and gas complex.
The meeting included discussions of organizational issues and further development of the complex.
B. Atdaev, the chairman of the supreme control chamber, presented a report on the results of an inspection of the work conducted by the Ministry of the Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources and other refineries.
Officials also presented the results of the Turkmengaz state concern's oil and gas production for January through March. Oil and gas production was fulfilled up to 111 percent. The plan for gas condensate production was fulfilled up to 126 percent and the plan for liquified gas was fulfilled up to 108 percent.
There were several other presentations at the meeting, including information on drilling, gas pipeline construction, the involvement of students in the International Oil and Gas University, environmental issues and the production of synthetic oils.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC