The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus announced on Thursday that it posted information on land plots available to domestic companies with foreign capital and foreign investors.
The database includes the land plots of all the regions in the Republic of Belarus and provides information on the infrastructure and other characteristics of the plots. The agency said the information will assist investors in selecting an appropriate land plot for the implementation of an investment project.
The agency said it is also able to assist investors in negotiations with the executive committees of the various regions.
Any company requiring a property for an investment project can find information about prospective premises at the agency's website. The agency also provides information information on purchasing shares of Belarusian enterprises.
Foreign investors willing to participate in the establishment of a joint venture can view a map of Belarusian companies interested in attractive foreign direct investment on the agency's website.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership