The National Agency of Investment and Privatization of Belarus announced on Thursday that it posted information on land plots available to domestic companies with foreign capital and foreign investors.
The database includes the land plots of all the regions in the Republic of Belarus and provides information on the infrastructure and other characteristics of the plots. The agency said the information will assist investors in selecting an appropriate land plot for the implementation of an investment project.
The agency said it is also able to assist investors in negotiations with the executive committees of the various regions.
Any company requiring a property for an investment project can find information about prospective premises at the agency's website. The agency also provides information information on purchasing shares of Belarusian enterprises.
Foreign investors willing to participate in the establishment of a joint venture can view a map of Belarusian companies interested in attractive foreign direct investment on the agency's website.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies