Azerbaijan's NIKOIL Bank recently announced that it is launching a new deposit campaign that provides 10 percent annual interest for small deposits and 12 percent annual interest for large deposits.
The minimum amount for deposits in the khoncha program is $1,000. The deposit terms are 12, 18 or 24 months. Interest payments will be made monthly, quarterly and at the end of the term.
NIKOIL will also provide depositors with a guaranteed holiday gift. The khoncha campaign will be open for deposits through April 15.
NIKOIL Bank is a universal financial and credit institution offering a full package of services including settlement, credit, payment, card, guarantee, interbank, documentary and foreign currency transactions. The bank has 19 branches both in the capital of Baku and in regions throughout the country.
NIKOIL Bank was established in 1994 after the founding of NIKOIL CJSC Azerbaijan Investment Company.
NIKOIL AIC purchased 60 percent of Ulpar CB and 40 percent of LUKOIL-Azerbaijan CJSC, one of the largest operators of oil and gas markets in the country, in January 2002. Other shareholders in NIKOIL Bank include Topaz Investment, Uralsib-Invest and ISR Holding.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation