Russia's Rosbank announced on Thursday that it acted as the mandated lead arranger of a $90 million syndicated term loan facility for Absolut Bank.
Alfa-Bank, JSC VTB Bank, Sviaz-Bank and VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG acted as initial mandated lead arrangers and book runners, while Commerzbank AG joined into the deal as the facility agent. The agreement was signed on March 20.
The one-year facility, which bears an interest rate of LIBOR3M + 3 percent per annum, will be used for Absolut Bank's general corporate purposes. The amount of the syndicated loan can be increased with the accession of new lenders, according to the facility agreement's conditions.
Rosbank is part of the Societe Generale Group and provides all types of banking services to individual and corporate customers. The bank's subsidiaries are Rusfinance for consumer financing and DeltaCredit for mortgage lending.
Rosbank ranks as one of Russia's top 10 banks in terms of assets and equity.
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank continues to offer tools for reconstruction and refinancing of problematic loan commitments
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!