Russia's Rosbank announced on Thursday that it acted as the mandated lead arranger of a $90 million syndicated term loan facility for Absolut Bank.
Alfa-Bank, JSC VTB Bank, Sviaz-Bank and VTB Bank (Deutschland) AG acted as initial mandated lead arrangers and book runners, while Commerzbank AG joined into the deal as the facility agent. The agreement was signed on March 20.
The one-year facility, which bears an interest rate of LIBOR3M + 3 percent per annum, will be used for Absolut Bank's general corporate purposes. The amount of the syndicated loan can be increased with the accession of new lenders, according to the facility agreement's conditions.
Rosbank is part of the Societe Generale Group and provides all types of banking services to individual and corporate customers. The bank's subsidiaries are Rusfinance for consumer financing and DeltaCredit for mortgage lending.
Rosbank ranks as one of Russia's top 10 banks in terms of assets and equity.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation