The Bank of Moscow recently announced that it extended a credit facility of $8.3 million to Multisectoral Production Company KRZ CJSC for three years to replenish working capital.
Multisectoral Production Company KRZ is the successor to Ryazan Cardboard and Tar Paper Works. While the company's core activity is the production of soft roofing and waterproofing material, it also produces corrugated cardboard and containers from corrugated cardboard, hygienic products, bitumen and floor polishes.
"We believe that the Bank of Moscow is a stable and reliable financial partner: the necessary funding was provided by the bank in due time and in accordance with the previously announced transaction parameters," Mikhail Nazarov, the deputy general director for economy and finance for Multisectoral Production Company KRZ, said.
Multisectoral Production Company KRZ has been recognized as being among the top 100 enterprises in the construction sector in Russia for more than a decade.
"Work with corporate customers always has plenty of subtleties and peculiarities, and it is necessary to understand the specifics and requirements of customer business to be able to offer the necessary services and best terms," Evgeny Monin, the director of corporate sales management for Bank of Moscow, said. "In our work, we strive to provide banking services at the highest level, and we hope for further fruitful cooperation with KRZ."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation