Armenia's Ardshininvestbank announced on Friday that between April 1 and June 30 it will hold a promotion for customers using its money transfer systems.
Each 500th customer who sends or receives money transfers via Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria or Bistraya Pochta will receive $50.
"We constantly aim to provide our customers with high quality services," Arthur Gyulazyan, the director of retail business for Ardshininvestbank, said. "Customers using the services of Ardshininvestbank along with the high quality service are expected to receive pleasant surprises."
Gyulazyan said the bank would reward at least one customer each day during the promotion.
"Since the bank daily serves more than 1,000 customers using money transfers, we will have a customer receiving the amount in the frame of (the) mentioned offer each day," Gyulazyan said.
Avers, IntelExpress, Sigue, MoneyGram, Anelik, UniStream, Ria and Bistraya Pochta money transfer systems are provided in all 55 branches and offices of Ardshininvestbank.
Ardshininvestbank was founded in 2002 and serves nearly 100,000 customers.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation