Rosbank announced on Thursday that it acted as mandated lead arranger for the syndicated term loan facility for Credit Bank of Moscow.
The loan facility was in the amount of $500 million. Rosbank worked in partnership with a number of international financial institutions to complete the facility agreement on March 24. The facility was oversubscribed and increased with a group of 17 banks from 11 countries including countries in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
"We have been working with Credit Bank of Moscow in the field of syndicated lending since 2011," Vitaly Klenov, the director of the syndicated loans and structured products department for Rosbank, said. "This year Rosbank participated in organization of three term loan facilities in the amount of $940 million."
Credit Bank of Moscow will use the facility for trade related purposes. The facility bears an interest rate of LIBOR/EURIBOR + 1.75 percent per annum for 364 days and an interest rate of LIBOR/EURIBOR + 1.95 percent per annum for 18 months.
"Syndicated market is a key one for us," Klenov said. "By the results of the last year, Societe Generale Group has taken the first position in league tables of Cbonds, IFR Thomson Reuters and Euroweek/Dealogic information agencies. We are going to keep the leading positions on the market this year."
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF GEORGIA: The European Code of Customs Code will be launched in Georgia
- MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF UKRAINE: Ministry of Finance launches second module of "E-Data" project - open "Budget for citizens"
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: Investment Plan for Europe: the EIB and Grifols sign a new loan agreement to advance research on rare and chronic diseases
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Eurasian Development Bank and Kazyna Capital Management signed an agreement on cooperation
- BANK ZENIT - RUSSIA: Banking Group ZENIT announced its financial results under IFRS for the six months of 2018
- BNP PARIBAS - UKRAINE: UKRSIBBANK Remotely Refines its Personal Data
- BANK OF GEORGIA: With the general partnership of the Bank of Georgia, the traditional horse racing "Baccharo Cup 2018" was held to popularize the resort Bakhmaro
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Philippine PPP Policy Gets a Boost from ADB's $300 Million Loan
- AG BANK: AGBank congratulates the people of Azerbaijan with the state attribute on the 26th anniversary of manat!
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business