Rosbank announced on Thursday that it acted as mandated lead arranger for the syndicated term loan facility for Credit Bank of Moscow.
The loan facility was in the amount of $500 million. Rosbank worked in partnership with a number of international financial institutions to complete the facility agreement on March 24. The facility was oversubscribed and increased with a group of 17 banks from 11 countries including countries in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
"We have been working with Credit Bank of Moscow in the field of syndicated lending since 2011," Vitaly Klenov, the director of the syndicated loans and structured products department for Rosbank, said. "This year Rosbank participated in organization of three term loan facilities in the amount of $940 million."
Credit Bank of Moscow will use the facility for trade related purposes. The facility bears an interest rate of LIBOR/EURIBOR + 1.75 percent per annum for 364 days and an interest rate of LIBOR/EURIBOR + 1.95 percent per annum for 18 months.
"Syndicated market is a key one for us," Klenov said. "By the results of the last year, Societe Generale Group has taken the first position in league tables of Cbonds, IFR Thomson Reuters and Euroweek/Dealogic information agencies. We are going to keep the leading positions on the market this year."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: IDBank has a new board chairman
- ABN AMRO SERVICES COMPANY: ABN AMRO to make more sustainability information available to investors
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: The Central Bank trained primary school teachers as a pilot project
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Belarusian Foreign Ministry hosts a round table on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the modern Belarusian diplomatic service
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Armeconombank and singapore-Based EFA Financial Institutions Debt Fund PTE. LTD. Investment Company Signed a Loan Agreement
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sends Condolences to Indonesia in Wake of Tsunami Disaster
- ARDSHININVESTMENTBANK - ARMENIA: Ardshinbank announces New Year deposit
- AG BANK: Happy birthday, Mr. President!
- BASIS BANK - GEORGIA: Hurry up! The action started on mortgage loans in GEL!
- BALTIC INTERNATIONAL BANK - UKRAINE: Opening hours for the Christmas holidays