First Ukrainian International Bank announced the results on Friday of an action taken by Ukraine's Credit Rating agency on bank deposit ratings that were previously issued to the country's banks.
The agency confirmed the highest deposit strength rating, or grade five, for FUIB. The rating indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
The deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine, according to the applied special-purpose rating scale.
FUIB is a universal bank delivering a wide range of banking services to individuals and corporate bodies. It is among Ukraine's top 10 banks by financials.
FUIB and its partner banks launched Radius in 2006, a brand for a joint ATM network. The network now includes 39 partner banks and more than 4000 ATMs throughout Ukraine.
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy
- NATIONAL BANK OF TAJIKISTAN: National Bank of Tajikistan and International Monetary Fund have considered cooperation issues
- PROMSVYZABANK - RUSSIA: Promsvyazbank awarded the winners of the national prize "Business Success"
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Amendment of the “General Terms and Conditions of Servicing Accounts, Deposits and Consumer Loans”
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: NBU Launches Economic Express Regional Project in Zhytomyr
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EUR 1.9 billion EIB Group backing for private sector, energy and urban investment across Greece
- HSBC - GEORGIA: Technology targets financial crime
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: More European funds available to support energy efficiency in residential buildings
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech