First Ukrainian International Bank announced Thursday that it was ranked highly in several categories in the "50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013" rankings compiled jointly by Kommersant Ukraine and analysts from Financial Club.
Alexey Volchkov, the deputy chairman of FUIB's management board, was named best corporate banker. Igor Kozhevin, the chief financial officer of FUIB, was named best chief financial officer and Tomasz Wisniewski, the deputy chairman of the management board in charge of operating activities, was named best chief operating officer.
FUIB also came in second place for internet banking based on the number of customers activating full internet access for managing their accounts and the number of services offered. The criteria for the category included the ability to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, transfer money to other accounts with the same bank, transfer money transfers to accounts with other banks, make SWIFT wire transfers through the bank's web site and pay for utility services.
FUIB was also ranked second in services to legal entities and ranked in the top ten in loans to small and medium enterprises, private banking, car loans, cash loans and credit cards. The bank was nominated in 12 categories in total.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation