The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announced on Thursday that it met with several representatives of the Swiss National Bank on March 17-20 to discuss future cooperative efforts.
The two sides discussed the future of global economic processes and the possible reaction of monetary authorities. They also addressed projects being implemented for the construction of a macroeconomic model of the Kyrgyz Republic, operation of the automated trade system and optimization of business processes in the bank.
Feasible areas for new joint projects going forward included maximizing financial stability and improving the efficiency of the NBKR's communication policies.
The members of the delegation agreed to continue working on projects already being implemented as a result of the visit. They also agreed to new areas of cooperation between the NBKR and the SNB.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar