The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announced on Thursday that it met with several representatives of the Swiss National Bank on March 17-20 to discuss future cooperative efforts.
The two sides discussed the future of global economic processes and the possible reaction of monetary authorities. They also addressed projects being implemented for the construction of a macroeconomic model of the Kyrgyz Republic, operation of the automated trade system and optimization of business processes in the bank.
Feasible areas for new joint projects going forward included maximizing financial stability and improving the efficiency of the NBKR's communication policies.
The members of the delegation agreed to continue working on projects already being implemented as a result of the visit. They also agreed to new areas of cooperation between the NBKR and the SNB.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Green and Blue Finance Will Help Bridge Infrastructure Investment Gap in Southeast Asia
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: World Bank and IMF Officials Visit Morocco to Prepare 2021 Annual Meetings in Marrakech
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Lukashenko: Time to demonstrate our ability to solve problems in two pre-election years
- GEORGIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY: Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry responds to the promotion of Georgia in the EuCham ranking
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Ministry of Finance proposed to establish the amount of bank guarantees of VEB.RF and EDB for customs
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank offers online loans at a low effective interest rate
- BANK OF GEORGIA: Bank of Georgia opened a new branch of property management accumulated in the historical building
- BANK OF MOSCOW - RUSSIA: VTB patents a multi-issuer blockchain system
- EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT: EBRD investment in Western Balkans tops €1 billion in 2018
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Two medical centers in Armavir region got new equipment and furniture thanks to Fruitful Armenia Foundation