Oschadbank announced the appointment on Wednesday of Andriy Pyshnyy to the position of chairman of the management board by the bank's supervisory council.
Pyshnyy, a member of parliament of the VII convocation from the Batkivschyna faction, was introduced to the bank's team by Stepan Kubiv, the head of the National Bank of Ukraine. Pyshnyy previously held several positions at Oschadbank, including director of the legal department and first deputy chairman. He also worked as the deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
While working as a member of parliament, Pyshnyy performed duties as the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Rules, Parliamentary Ethics and Support to the Verkhovna Rada activity. He received his diploma in jurisprudence from Chernivtsi State University in 1996 and a diploma in banking from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine in 2005.
Pyshnyy will replace Denys Kiryeyev who previously served as acting chairman of the management board.
Oschadbank is the state savings bank of Ukraine and is one of the largest banks in the country. It is the only Ukrainian bank with a state guarantee by law on all funds of citizens trusted to the bank.
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: The National Bank has agreed on the terms and conditions of activity of Ukraine's Clear Junction international payment system
- INTERNATIONAL MONERTARY FUND: Andorra Applies for IMF Membership