Oschadbank announced the appointment on Wednesday of Andriy Pyshnyy to the position of chairman of the management board by the bank's supervisory council.
Pyshnyy, a member of parliament of the VII convocation from the Batkivschyna faction, was introduced to the bank's team by Stepan Kubiv, the head of the National Bank of Ukraine. Pyshnyy previously held several positions at Oschadbank, including director of the legal department and first deputy chairman. He also worked as the deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
While working as a member of parliament, Pyshnyy performed duties as the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Rules, Parliamentary Ethics and Support to the Verkhovna Rada activity. He received his diploma in jurisprudence from Chernivtsi State University in 1996 and a diploma in banking from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine in 2005.
Pyshnyy will replace Denys Kiryeyev who previously served as acting chairman of the management board.
Oschadbank is the state savings bank of Ukraine and is one of the largest banks in the country. It is the only Ukrainian bank with a state guarantee by law on all funds of citizens trusted to the bank.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies