The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently released the next issue of its online journal, titled "The Central Bank and Economy: a set of articles and research works for Q1, 2014."
The new material includes articles and research on macroeconomic and exchange rate policies, risk modeling, social aspects of economic growth, and other theoretical and empirical issues. It also presents new and adapted methodological approaches to economic issues, fundamental research findings on the Azerbaijani economy, and recent studies by global think tanks for professionals.
Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade told parliament on Friday that economic growth in 2013 was strong.
"The main purpose of economic development is to raise social welfare," Rasizade said.
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: France: Derichebourg receives EIB financing of 130 million euros under the Juncker Plan
- INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND: IMF Executive Board Completes the Second Review under the Extended Credit Facility Arrangement and Approves US$25 Million Disbursement to Burkina Faso
- ARMECONOMBANK - ARMENIA: Salary Card with 70% Discount
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Sells 60 Million Lari Dual-Tranche Domestic Bonds in Georgia
- UNITED STATE - UKRAINE BUSINESS COUNCIL (USUBC): UIA Carried Nearly 4 Million Passengers During the First Half of 2019
- THE WORLD BANK: World Bank Appoints New Country Director for Afghanistan
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Converse Bank signed Micro and SME financing loan agreement with Eurasian Development Bank
- RAIFFESISENBANK - RUSSIA: Change in tariffs for servicing current accounts
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: Long-term credit rating of PJSC "Prominvestbank" on the national scale has been updated at uaAA + level.
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Expert RA affirmed the highest rating of Rosbank