The Central Bank of Azerbaijan recently released the next issue of its online journal, titled "The Central Bank and Economy: a set of articles and research works for Q1, 2014."
The new material includes articles and research on macroeconomic and exchange rate policies, risk modeling, social aspects of economic growth, and other theoretical and empirical issues. It also presents new and adapted methodological approaches to economic issues, fundamental research findings on the Azerbaijani economy, and recent studies by global think tanks for professionals.
Azerbaijani Prime Minister Artur Rasizade told parliament on Friday that economic growth in 2013 was strong.
"The main purpose of economic development is to raise social welfare," Rasizade said.
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy