ABN AMRO recently unveiled a new global platform to provide clients with seamless routing capabilities between the U.S., Asia and Europe for equities and futures trading using a single FIX connection.
Launched late last week at the FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2014 in London, AMG Global - ABN AMRO Market Gateway Global - offers clients execution capabilities on ABN AMRO Clearing's trading memberships and access to 22 U.S. equity and derivative exchanges, 16 European equity and derivative exchanges, and three Asian equity exchanges.
The platform provides "vendor neutral" access, allowing clients to trade on multiple exchanges via a front end system of their choice. Orders are routed globally via ABN AMRO Clearing's network with major hubs in London, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
AMG Global also provides a comprehensive suite of pre-trade risk controls, designed and built by ABN AMRO Clearing to comply with local and regional trading regulations.
"AMG Global provides a simple, flexible, and powerful infrastructure to support the trading needs of our different client groups. We believe the capabilities of this platform will drive our ambition to become a major force in global execution and prime clearing," Marcel Jongmans, the CEO of ABN AMRO Clearing, said.
Part of ABN AMRO Bank, ABN AMRO Clearing is one of the world's leading providers of clearing and financing services for listed derivatives and cash securities, OTC products, warrants, commodities and FX.
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: Registration Opens for ADB's 53rd Annual Meeting
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: European Commission and EIB Group join forces to boost space sector investment with EUR 200 million of financing