ABN AMRO recently unveiled a new global platform to provide clients with seamless routing capabilities between the U.S., Asia and Europe for equities and futures trading using a single FIX connection.
Launched late last week at the FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2014 in London, AMG Global - ABN AMRO Market Gateway Global - offers clients execution capabilities on ABN AMRO Clearing's trading memberships and access to 22 U.S. equity and derivative exchanges, 16 European equity and derivative exchanges, and three Asian equity exchanges.
The platform provides "vendor neutral" access, allowing clients to trade on multiple exchanges via a front end system of their choice. Orders are routed globally via ABN AMRO Clearing's network with major hubs in London, Frankfurt, New York, Chicago, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
AMG Global also provides a comprehensive suite of pre-trade risk controls, designed and built by ABN AMRO Clearing to comply with local and regional trading regulations.
"AMG Global provides a simple, flexible, and powerful infrastructure to support the trading needs of our different client groups. We believe the capabilities of this platform will drive our ambition to become a major force in global execution and prime clearing," Marcel Jongmans, the CEO of ABN AMRO Clearing, said.
Part of ABN AMRO Bank, ABN AMRO Clearing is one of the world's leading providers of clearing and financing services for listed derivatives and cash securities, OTC products, warrants, commodities and FX.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies