K SUNS movie theater held the premiere of the film "I Will Not Die" on Feb. 27.
The event was sponsored by Baltic International Bank and initiated by Baltic International shareholder Valeri Belokon. Latvian Minister of Culture Dace Melbarde acknowledged Belekon as a patron of the arts. Belekon will be helping to put the film on DVD so it can be distributed to art schools across Latvia.
Producer Anita Vanaga said that the film is based off Ilmars Blumbergs book of the same name. The film highlights Blumbergs' artwork and way of thinking.
The film was made by Janis Redlikh and Maya Smildzina. It focuses on the artist's stream of consciousness style that layers different elements of culture.
"Everything is speaking to you," Bulmbergs said. "The form brings together the most unimaginable places. As if snowflakes are melting on the surface of a bright yellow object-glass. This is one of the greatest games where no bluff is even expected. The Human Being and the God. The Life and the Death. The Man and the Woman. And you yourself standing vis-à-vis."
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies