Kapital Bank has joined the MilliÖn payment system, allowing customers of to pay off loans via MilliÖn.
The bank, formerly called the United Universal Joint-Stock Bank, was established in 2000 as a result of the merging of three major state banks in Azerbaijan - the Agro-Investment Bank, the Industrial-Investment Bank and the Savings Bank. It was renamed Kapital Bank in January 2005.
The main shareholder of Kapital Bank is PASHA Holding, which controls 99.84 percent.
Kapital Bank offers services and provides financing to major industries, including chemical and gas industries, agriculture, transportation, communications, and construction.
The bank's customer base includes more than 19,000 legal entities and more than 2 million individuals. It has 89 branches and 11 sub-divisions in the capital of Baku and around the country.
- PROMSVYAZBANK - RUSSIA: Mutual funds of Promsvyaz management company entered the list of the best in terms of management quality
- CONVERSE BANK - ARMENIA: Global Finance recognizes Converse Bank as the Best Trade Finance Provider in Armenia
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On Results of Deposit Auction to Attract Funds by the Central Bank
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: The Chairman of the Board of the EDB Andrei Belyaninov headed the department at REU named after G. V. Plekhanova
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT-NEWS: EU budget debate ahead of crucial summit
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK: FUIB has opened a branch in Gorishni Plavni
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB Unveils Venture Platform to Invest in Impact Technology Startups
- EURASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: EDB will expand its presence in Kazakhstan
- GOVERNMENT OF BELARUS: Belarus president talks about viability of alternative oil delivery options
- PROMIVESTBANK - UKRAINE: For clients of Prominvestbank PJSC