Kapital Bank has joined the MilliÖn payment system, allowing customers of to pay off loans via MilliÖn.
The bank, formerly called the United Universal Joint-Stock Bank, was established in 2000 as a result of the merging of three major state banks in Azerbaijan - the Agro-Investment Bank, the Industrial-Investment Bank and the Savings Bank. It was renamed Kapital Bank in January 2005.
The main shareholder of Kapital Bank is PASHA Holding, which controls 99.84 percent.
Kapital Bank offers services and provides financing to major industries, including chemical and gas industries, agriculture, transportation, communications, and construction.
The bank's customer base includes more than 19,000 legal entities and more than 2 million individuals. It has 89 branches and 11 sub-divisions in the capital of Baku and around the country.
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB, Tonga Sign Grant Agreement for Ongoing Urban Project
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: Order a free Idram Rocket Visa Card and get 2 KinoPark invitations
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK: French-Armenian Doctors Program in Tavush
- CENTRAL BANK OF AZERBIJAN: On results of deposit auction on attraction of funds by the Central Bank
- CARTUBANK - GEORGIA: Card tariffs
- ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK: ADB President Reaffirms Strong Support to Maldives
- ROSBANK - RUSSIA: Rosbank will keep zero service fee for money transfers via Faster Payments System
- BELARUS MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ambassador of Belarus V.Kolesnik meets the Deputy Secretary-General of ASEAN
- BANK OF GEORGIA: The Bank of Georgia has received the Global Finance Award for "Best Internet Banking for Businesses in Central and Eastern Europe"
- FIRST UKRAINIAN BANK - UKRAINE: FUIB doubled sales of OSAGO insurance policies