Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Mikhail Oseevskiy attended the 11th Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum, "Russia: New Sources of Growth," on Feb. 28.
The forum aimed to formulate suggestions for a new economic growth strategy in Russia through the consolidated efforts of business, public officials and experts.
The agenda included a presentation of new investment projects in priority areas, including energy, transport and high-tech industries.
Oseevskiy delivered a report at a roundtable discussion, "Public-Private Partnership: Infrastructure Panacea?" that focused on public-private partnership mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects, cost analysis, and the possible volumes of state and private capital contributions to investment projects in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
"This forum provides a good platform for discussing the development of public-private partnerships," Osevskiy said. "The success of the country's infrastructure modernization largely depends on the efficient introduction of PPP tools at the regional level. I'm pleased that I could share VTB Bank experience with PPP projects aimed at achieving infrastructure goals in the regions."
- ANELIK BANK - ARMENIA: The results of the draw have been summed up at IDBank's Vanadzor branch
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: BSTDB Acts as Anchor Investor in the First Corporate Bond Issue in Moldova
- GOVERNMENT OF ARMENIA: Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan Received the US Ambassador
- THE WORLD BANK: Urgent Structural Reforms Can Revive Pakistan’s Economic Growth
- TBC BANK - GEORGIA: TBC Bank's GEL 103 mln Loan Funded by FMO Won Best Local Currency Loan Award in CEE
- EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK: EIB to help protect 1,400km roads in rural Lao PDR from climate change
- CENTRAL BANK OF UZBEKISTAN: Republicanization of the Balance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the position of investment position and the debts of debt
- THE BLACK SEA TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT BANK: New BSTDB Secretary General Assumes Duties
- AG BANK: 30% discount on "Royal Gallery Home Collection" stores with AGBank's cards!
- NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE: Speech by NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii at a press briefing on monetary policy